- Abstract Submission Site Opening: At the same time as the registration.
- Deadline for abstract submission: March 18th,, 2023, 12 pm CET.
- Notification for abstract acceptance: April 1st, 2023.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstract preparation and formatting:
Abstract Review: abstracts will be blindly reviewed by the members of the Organizing Committee.Authors will receive a notification for abstract acceptance and/or poster presentation via e-mail.Awards: the best posters will be recognised on Saturday, May 20th, at 12:10 pm.
- Abstract titles should be written in capital letters.
- Authors’ information, including the full name and surname of each of the authors plus their affiliations (department, institution, city, state/province, and country) must be provided.
- Research abstract should be structured into the following four content sections: 1) Aim; 2) Methods; 3) Results and 4) Conclusion.
- Clinical cases should be structured into one content section in their entirety.
- Abstracts body is limited to 2000 characters with spaces included. This does not include the title and the subtitles or authors’ information.
- Figures, graphs and/or tables are limited to 3.