REGISTRATION & FEES ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
(Accommodations and Social Events Info: Click here)
Education Center of the Medical University of Warsaw,
Żwirki i Wigury 61, 02-091 Warszawa
A Joint meeting of the Renal Pathology Society,
The Department of Transplantation, Nephrology and Internal Medicine,
Medical University of Warsaw and the European Society of Pathology
– Nephropathology Working Group
We are pleased to invite you to the 4th International Renal Pathology Conference, one of the most important meetings dedicated to native and transplant kidney diseases, which will be held in Warsaw, April 16 – 18, 2020. The Conference is a joint meeting of the Renal Pathology Society, The Department of Transplantation, Nephrology and Internal Medicine, Medical University of Warsaw and the Nephropathology Working Group of the European Society of Pathology.
The Conference will include 30 lectures presented by renown international kidney disease experts, and will include histopathological and molecular diagnostic features, pathogenesis, pathophysiology and clinical manifestations.
In addition, three clinicopathologic seminars with exceptionally interesting cases representative of various types of native and transplant kidney diseases will be presented and discussed.
We also invite attendees to submit an abstract of their research in a field of renal diseases, as well as interesting case reports. The most interesting ones will be selected for poster presentation, and the best posters will be entered for an award to be presented during the conference.
The venue for the meeting will be the Education Center of the Medical University of Warsaw located in the city center, easily accessible by public transportation and at a short distance from many tourist attractions, museums, the Old Town, restaurants, cafes and hotels.
We look forward to seeing you in beautiful spring time in Warsaw, the capital of Poland, a city of rich history, culture and science.
Medical University of Warsaw, one of the oldest medical schools in Poland
|| Before 15 March 2020
|| After 15 March 2020
Non RPS Members
US $ 275
US $ 300
US $ 250
US $ 300
US $ 140
US $ 160
Current topics in native and transplant kidney pathology
Advanced Molecular & Genetic studies
Interesting Case studies
Presentations by international speakers
World class facility
Agnieszka Perkowska-Ptasinska, M.D, PhD,
chair and local host
Members: Cynthia Nast, M.D., Ian Roberts, M.D, Virginie Royal, M.D,
Dominika Dęborska-Materkowska M.D, PhD
REGISTRATION AND ABSTRACT SUBMISSION:
ORGANIZING AND LOGISTIC OFFICE:
Medicine Development Centre Foundation
DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION:
Feb 15th, 2020 (12 pm CET)
Notification of abstract acceptance: March 1st, 2020
Abstract Requirements: 1. Abstracts must be submitted in English.
2. Abstract preparation and formatting:
- abstract titles should be written in capital letters
- authors information, including the full name and surname of each of the authors plus their affiliations (department, institution, city, state/province, and country) must be provided
- abstracts body is limited to 2000 characters, including text plus any graphics/tables
- abstracts of original work should be structured into the following four (4) content sections: Aim: Methods: Results: Conclusions:
- clinical cases should be structured into one content section in their entirety.
3. Abstract Review: abstracts will be blindly reviewed by the members of Organizing committee.
4. Submitting authors will receive the notification of abstract acceptance for poster presentation via email.
5. Awards: the best posters will be awarded on Friday, April 17th, after the 6th conference session.
Download Scientific Program IRPC 2020 (pdf)
Suggested HOTELS in a close proximity to the conference venue
1. Novotel Warszawa Airport , 1 Sierpnia St. 1, 02-134 Warsaw, rating: 4 – star,
2. Sound Garden Hotel, Żwirki i Wigury St. 18, 02-092 Warsaw, rating: 3- star,
3. Radisson Blu-Sobieski Hotel, Plac Zawiszy 1, 02-025 Warsaw, rating: 4 -star,
Wednesday, April 15th, 2020
We offer 2 hour tour (6-8 pm) with 30-minutes concert in the Chopin Museum
(covered by the conference fee).
The maximum number of participants is 70.
Attendees willing to visit the Chopin Museum are kindly requested to fill the form (given below) and email it to email@example.com
Friday, April 17th, 2020
Conference venue, 6:30 pm
Concert to be given by the University Choir followed by a reception for all attendees (covered by the conference fee).
Friday, April 17th, 2020
La Traviata by Giuseppe Verdi at the National Opera in Warsaw, between 7-9:50 pm.
NOT included in the conference fee:
Attendees willing to buy tickets to the National Opera are kindly requested to fill the form (given below) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The number of tickets available is limited.
For those not interested in the opera we offer the Warsaw Tour, at an extra cost, starting at 6 pm (2 hrs).
Ticket bookings will be followed by confirmation email containing payment information (bank account details).