Dear RPS members,
The ongoing expansion of the COVI-D19 outbreak and increasing travel bans across the world have forced us to postpone the date for the 4th IRPC initially scheduled for April 16.-18.2020.
The 4th IRPC will now be held VIRTUALLY. More details coming soon
For those of you who already registered, you may keep your registration if you plan to attend the 4th IRPC.
Thank you so much for your understanding, and we look forward to seeing you in November.
A Joint meeting of the Renal Pathology Society,
The Department of Transplantation, Nephrology and Internal Medicine,
Medical University of Warsaw and the European Society of Pathology
– Nephropathology Working Group
We are pleased to invite you to the 4th International Renal Pathology Conference, one of the most important meetings dedicated to native and transplant kidney diseases, which will be held virtually (details coming soon). The Conference is a joint meeting of the Renal Pathology Society, The Department of Transplantation, Nephrology and Internal Medicine, Medical University of Warsaw and the Nephropathology Working Group of the European Society of Pathology.
The Conference will include 32 lectures presented by renown international kidney disease experts, and will include histopathological and molecular diagnostic features, pathogenesis, pathophysiology and clinical manifestations.
In addition, three clinicopathologic seminars with exceptionally interesting cases representative of various types of native and transplant kidney diseases will be presented and discussed.
We also invite attendees to submit an abstract of their research in a field of renal diseases, as well as interesting case reports. The most interesting ones will be selected for poster presentation, and the best posters will be entered for an award to be presented during the conference.
The venue for the meeting will be the Education Center of the Medical University of Warsaw located in the city center, easily accessible by public transportation and at a short distance from many tourist attractions, museums, the Old Town, restaurants, cafes and hotels.
We look forward to seeing you in beautiful spring time in Warsaw, the capital of Poland, a city of rich history, culture and science.
Medical University of Warsaw, one of the oldest medical schools in Poland
Current topics in native and transplant kidney pathology
Advanced Molecular & Genetic studies
Interesting Case studies
Presentations by international speakers
World class facility
Agnieszka Perkowska-Ptasinska, M.D, PhD,
chair and local host
Members: Cynthia Nast, M.D., Ian Roberts, M.D, Virginie Royal, M.D,
Dominika Dęborska-Materkowska M.D, PhD
REGISTRATION AND ABSTRACT SUBMISSION:
ORGANIZING AND LOGISTIC OFFICE:
Medicine Development Centre Foundation
DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION:
Notification of abstract acceptance: TBD
Abstract Requirements: 1. Abstracts must be submitted in English.
2. Abstract preparation and formatting:
- abstract titles should be written in capital letters
- authors information, including the full name and surname of each of the authors plus their affiliations (department, institution, city, state/province, and country) must be provided
- abstracts body is limited to 2000 characters, including text plus any graphics/tables
- abstracts of original work should be structured into the following four (4) content sections: Aim: Methods: Results: Conclusions:
- clinical cases should be structured into one content section in their entirety.
3. Abstract Review: abstracts will be blindly reviewed by the members of Organizing committee.
4. Submitting authors will receive the notification of abstract acceptance for poster presentation via email.
5. Awards: the best posters will be awarded on Friday, April 17th, after the 6th conference session.